Monday, January 09, 2006

In my dreams I'm not so far away from home,
What am I in a world so far away from home,
All my life all the time so far away from home,
Without you I'll be so far away from home.


my pillar of support,
my pillar of strength.
the one thats always unwavering
beside me, with me, carrying me.

you, my baby.
the one that never left me.
the one that never gave up on me.
the one who lifted me up.
and continued to carry me all the way through no matter how the weight seems to get heavier and heavier.

thank you babe,
my girlfriend, bestfriend, confidant, and my everything all rolled into one.

If we could make it through the darkest night
we'd have a brighter day.
the world I see beyond your pretty eyes,
makes me want to stay.



and apologies to everyone for the big hoohah in class today.
okay probably not everyone,
just the people who spent hours talking sense into me and who witnessed it.

yes i know,
what doesnt kill me just makes me stronger.
and crying is a sign of weakness.

probably all along ive put way too much stress on myself,
and let the smallest things affect me in however way it comes.

ill get over it,
and take good control of myself.

and no more breaking down in the middle of a class
using up manpin's huge packet of tissues
and then have manpin and shann trying to talk sense into me when it seems as though nothing seems to be able to get better.

and then listening to rachel sharing her experiences with me,
letting me know that my situation isnt really the worse,
and that its not end of the world.
because after hearing her story you'll realise what you go through might not be really that bad.

and then crying myself to sleep on shann's table,
falling asleep to the soft coos of the emo songs from shann's nano.

and then you wake up,
and everything will get better.
what doesnt kill you,
just makes you much stronger.

and i dry my eyes again.

3 Comments:

Blogger ange said...

crying isnt a sign of weakness.
that is what scardy cat chooses to believe in because they were scared to show their emotions.

those who want to conceal, those who want to hide, chooses to believe in that pc of crap.

crying is to vent. similary to other stuff like singing, playing pool, screaming, running, banging. They relieve you, makes you feel better when everything comes out. and what's good. crying washes yr eyes too man.
aiight.

things doesnt become better by itself or miraculously. because of a certain changed actions or new attitude, it changes.

what fails to kill you makes you stronger, yes. but that doesnt mean you smash against it again and again. take the experience and dont ever walk into the same situation again.

take it up, be smart, be wise dude. be strong, aiight.

9:15 AM  
Blogger kris said...

always will be here ya.

but my ger will always be brave and strong right. smiles.

i love you dear.
hugtight

5:56 PM  
Blogger Wish. said...

EH bitch mother! Tell me what happened k! Love ya, puh-lease take care :)

-wanxin

4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home